Sunday, August 26, 2018

More new addtions

Well, yesterday and this morning I have been a little bit busy.

Yesterday I added 2 reviews which were for Dangerous Streets and Wing Commander then much later into the night I did a preview section and we looked at Furtum Sacrum Dark Times. I really like this game and wish we get a proper CD32 version in the near future.

Today I have done a write up of Exolon on the Amiga 500 although this game is also on a compilation disc.

My reviews are not long as I don't think there is a real need for them to be. I wanted to write something that the person reading gets an idea of what the game is like and then goes out to get the game. At the end of the day, its all down to personal opinion and I can only say what I think about it. That's why I want to encourage anyone reading the review to put their own opinions down below in the comments section. At least then there are more than just one person giving their take on the games.

Well, I am off to add more to the website. Keep safe and keep gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMOS & STOS to make a come back

So today I go looking around on Facebook and see that the leading dev for the classic AMOS and STOS BASIC programming language has st...