Saturday, October 13, 2018

Review coming tomorrow

So today I am busy sorting out a new review and this time I am doing Twintris. Now, I know this is not strictly Amiga CD32 but I did play it on one when I got the Assassins CD with loads of other games.

For people who have PM'd me about my reviews not covering the Amiga CD32 games then they are coming very soon, but these games I am reviewing now were fundamental to Amiga CD32 owners back then and now. I remember getting quite a lot of compilation discs with Amiga 500 games that were never even published by the company's back in the day. It's also nice to know you can play these games without too much hassle.

Anyway, keep an eye out tomorrow for my review.

byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMOS & STOS to make a come back

So today I go looking around on Facebook and see that the leading dev for the classic AMOS and STOS BASIC programming language has st...